Terms & Conditions
1. The Terms maybe amended at any time by a2zgb.com, and the current version will be displayed here.
2. To make a purchase on our website a2zgb.com , you must be aged 18 years or over and have an email address. We may refuse an application/order for any reason. You may only have onea2zgb.com account. We reserve the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time. You can choose to leave a2zgb.com at any time by contacting our email@example.com. You must keep us informed of any changes to your personal or membership details. We will not be responsible for any loss of benefits resulting from details being out of date or inaccurate.
3. We may at our discretion decline to issue, withdraw or cancel a2zgb.com accounts, cards, coupons and vouchers at any time.
4. We may remove a member from a2zgb.com at any time where a member appears to have breached the Terms or behaved in an inappropriate, misleading or abusive manner.
5. We reserve the right to monitor the number of memberships in any household, and the right to cancel any suspected duplicated memberships.
6. a2zgb.com coupons and vouchers remain the responsibility of the member, as do any security details relating to the account. We will not be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure their safe-keeping.
7. a2zgb.comcoupons and vouchers cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded. Only one coupon or voucher can be used at any one time, and cannot be combined with any other offer.
8. All coupons or vouchers are subject to an expiry date, beyond which they cannot be used or reissued. Coupons or vouchers that are lost or mislaid will not be reissued.
9. By having membership of a2zgb.com, you agree that we and our sub-contractors can collect and use information about you, including your registration details, information about your transactions and other information that you supply. We may use your information to send you information, offers and promotions for products or services, but we won’t release personal details to any third party outside thea2zgb.com Partnership for mailing or marketing purposes, except where that third party provides mailing or marketing services on our behalf.
10. If the product is being delivered direct to you from our supplier then deliveries might get delayed subject to the weather conditions.
General Terms and conditions
1. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
2. Compliance with laws
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
3. Limitation of liability
While we will use reasonable endeavors to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an "as is "and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the full est extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence),pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
any loss of good will or reputation; or
any special or indirect losses
suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what a2zgb.com and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
For any queries regarding our service, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our company details are:
A&T Traders Ltd
Milton Keynes, MK6 5BT
A&T Traders Limited is registered in England and Wales No.06998752 and VAT registered No.202050385
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. A2ZGB.COM accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.