Candle In Premium Beautiful Clear Jar. Convenient and easy to use, provides 40 hours of true fragrance enjoyment. Juicy zesty grapefruit with sparkling notes of lemon & lime and a hint of exotic physallis. Our wax is 100% natural, made predominantly from soya with vegetable derivatives.
- Grapefruit Scented
- To uplift or simply add an air of luxury
- Candle is Wrapped beautifully with red ribbon and safely packed to ship
- 750G with 90-100 hours of burning time
- Three Wicks
- Size: 120 x 120mm
- Hand poured in England
- The basic principles of safe candle use are the same, no matter how many wicks your candle has. Place your three-wick candle out of reach of children and pets in a draft-free area -- and never leave it burning unattended.
- The three-wick candle’s first burn is the most important; let it burn until the wax pools evenly across the top of the candle. This may take several hours, depending on the size of the candle and the wicks. Let the candle burn until there’s an even melt pool across the top of the candle -- every time you light it. If you decide to burn just one wick at a time, still do the first burn with all three wicks -- then alternate between wicks for the single burns, so that you keep the level of wax more or less even across the surface of the candle.
- Trim wick to 5 mm before each burn to promote an even burn, steady flame and limit sooting/mushrooming of wick.
- If soot forms on the inside of vessel, extinguish candle, wait for it to cool, then wipe with a clean damp cloth. Trim wick and relight.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Extinguish candle with a snuffer, or dip wick into melted wax and then straighten wick to prevent smoking and also prevent hot wax from splattering. Do not blow out.
- Draughts decrease burn time, cause uneven burning, smoking and diminished scent throw.
- Efficient burning means flame is not flickering, teardrop shaped and upright.
- Extinguish a candle if it smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high. These signs indicate the candle is not burning properly and the flame isn't controlled. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before re-lighting.
- Maximizing scent throw – open windows/doors will disperse scent. For maximum fragrance keep closed and burn in desired space for 30 mins before entering.
- Always store your candles in a cool, dark and dry place. Scented candles also look great stored under a glass cloche, which also protects from dust
- Avoid placing your candles where they will be directly exposed to sunlight or harsh indoor lighting, such as a spotlights
- Your can remove dust and fingerprints from a candle by gently rubbing the surface with a piece of nylon or a soft cloth. The cloth can be dry or slightly dampened with water
- Always read and follow the manufacturer's use and safety instructions carefully.
- If your three-wick candle isn’t burning evenly, verify the candle sits on a stable, level surface. Check the wicks next. If you trimmed one wick shorter than the others, its melt pool will be smaller. Drafts are another possible culprit; try rotating the candle about 180 degrees and waiting to see if that evens out the melt pool. If the wicks burn evenly, but all the melt pools are too small and won’t extend out to the edge of the container, try wrapping a sheet of foil around the edges of the container, leaving the top open. This helps to expand the melt pool, but pay attention, as the wax at the outer edges begins to cool as soon as you remove the foil.
Tags: Scented Candle